FS: TT One Ton Hubcaps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: TT One Ton Hubcaps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 06:47 pm:

I have several pair of TT one ton truck hub caps. Pm me and I will send you the pics of them.

I have 4 pair and asking $15 a pair. In nice shape, a few have some slight dents, nothing major.

PM me for pics and details.

benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Chillingworth on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

Benjamin - PM sent. Thanks.

Rich C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward C Cholota on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 07:42 am:

sent you a PM. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 10:06 am:

Ben, sent you a pm Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration