Wanted: set of Wire wheels and Hubs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: set of Wire wheels and Hubs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Thomas on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

I am new to the model T world. I recently bought a 1926 Touring and have just purchased a 1927 Roadster Pickup. The wheels are in pretty bad shape and missing the rims so I would like to find a set of wire wheels for it. If I cant find those then looking for set of wheels and rims.

Call Scott 812-989-4400

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 10:58 pm:

Hello Scott I have a complete set of wire wheel hubs I will take some pictures and send them to you tomorrow
Thanks again Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 06:10 am:

Scot and anyone else looking for a nice complete set of 26-27 wire wheels, hubs with races and bearings, and full set of lug nuts. The wheels and hubs were sandblasted and epoxy primed. Drums and studs very nice. I plan to bring to Chickasha. Set has 5 well above average wheels. I build McLaren wheels now so these are now surplus to my needs. $1250 for the whole kit and kaboodle. Mike 319-430-4995

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 08:23 am:

Mike-Iowa, sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 03:23 pm:

The set of wheels and hubs I described above has been sold to the first person who called me, pending payment. Thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration