Wanted: 1927 Roadster Windshield

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1927 Roadster Windshield
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Thomas on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 10:03 pm:

I am new to the Model T world. I recently bought a 1926 Touring and have just purchased a 1927 Roadster Pickup. The windshield is missing as well as the posts. Gonna keep this truck with original patina so would like to find a good used on.

Call Scott 812-989-4400

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 10:56 pm:

Hello Scott I have a complete windshield frame I'll take some pictures and send it to you tomorrow thanks again Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Thomas on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 03:54 pm:

Bill sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

Hello Scott sent you a email

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

Thats some Patina " allrite " Scott ! Looks great.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration