Wanted: 1911 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1911 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 05:49 pm:

I'm looking for a 1911 Model T Touring car in running order. I'd like to find one that has it's original interior and engine. I'm looking for a preservation candidate not a fully restored T, one that's either original or had an older restoration that's starting to show some age.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 09:49 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 05:50 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 09:37 am:

Hi Bill,

I thought you looking for 1911 since couple months.

I saw a wonderful 1909 Touring . Is it something you looking for or you prefer only 1911? The 1909 is all original (99%) not restored and the gentlemen asking 40K. I have no bond with the owner but I could send you is coordinates. You will see pictures and all details.

Kind regards,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 11:16 am:

Hey, Mario, thanks for the consideration but I really love the '11 Touring style best. Also, the 40K is way out of my budget range, but if you have photos of this car please send them to me - I'd still like to see what she looks like!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ryan Snellen on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 11:26 am:

Ditto to Bill's comment. would enjoy seeing on this thread if possible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 12:47 pm:

Bill,

Could you loan me a little money? I want to see that 09 tooooo!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 08:19 pm:

Apologize, I made mistake it is a Touring 1910 not 1909 but it is a very interesting car. The owner is Sir John king a wonderful Gentlemen who I don't know personally. If I have the money I will buy the car for sure and probably keep it as is couple years in the goal to enjoy the several years of experience the car had. Engine & body original and matching numbers, built April 13,1910. Serial number is 20,850. this is an exceptional car right down to the original nuts, bolts, fasteners, and washers. This is the stuff that few cars have correct, in this case its not only correct but the original pieces. It will hard to find another car this year and model in this condition. Enjoy pictures gentlemen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 08:20 pm:

Rear end

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 08:30 pm:

Wow and thank you for posting the photo's.
Did John King do some modeling for Wendy's by any chance? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 08:26 pm:

You have to ask him!

LOL :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration