For Sale: Model T Turtle back

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Model T Turtle back
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Deming on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 06:09 pm:

I purchased a 1926 Model T Roadster pickup several years ago. This turtle back came with that vehicle. It is clean as you can see in the picture. I am asking $450 and will consider reasonable offers.Model T Turtle back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 06:43 pm:

Doug Sent PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Paetz on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 02:06 pm:

doug sent pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 02:22 pm:

Doug,
Can you post a photo of the key Please
-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Deming on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 07:39 pm:

It's a new key. I purchased it from Snyder's online.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 07:51 pm:

Doug, I will buy it for the 450 if there is some way to get it to the Chickasha swap meet in March

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 08:26 pm:

Sent pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Deming on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 07:55 am:

I am being told this is a 23/25 model turtle back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 10:31 am:

Yes it is a 23/25 turtle Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Leffler on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

Will this turtle deck fit a 23 coupe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 08:22 pm:

Is it fiberglass? It looks too perfect to be tin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 09:08 pm:

Yeah it's nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

To answer John Leffler's question. No. The coupe turtle deck is totally different from the runabout for all years. I think the deck lid may fit both, but do not know for sure. The trunk on the coupes is part of the body, whether it looks like it ('24/'25 and '26/'27) or not ('15 to '23). The sheet metal, size and shape, is also different between the coupe and runabout.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration