1931 slant windshield

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1931 slant windshield
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 06:18 pm:

I am looking for a 1931 Model,A Ford Slant windshield sedan. Interested in a driver survivor or a restored car. Need not to be perfect but do not want one that needs a complete restoration. 1-209-6028497

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

Please call or PM me. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

May want to also put an ad on Fordbarn.com if you have not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 07:10 pm:

How about an all original 31 Victoria? My dad has a nice survivor for sale. Only the wheels and hood have been restored. The tan top has been dyed black. It's a fabulous or I am car. His phone number is 269-964-9248. His babe is Phil Eyre I can text you a few pictures but I can't figure out how to post them here. Good luck Mark Eyre Michigan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 07:12 pm:

Sorry for the mistakes hard to see tonight and I hate auto correct!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 11:16 pm:

Thanks Mark. Looks like me and my trailer will be headed to Michigan!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 11:19 pm:

Thanks MTFCA !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By art ebeling on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 07:17 am:

1931 Model A Ford Slant Windshield Town Sedan - $13750 (Olathe, KS) hide this posting
1931 Ford Model A
fuel: gas
title status: rebuilt
transmission: manual
Up for sale is a very nice 1931 Model A Ford Slant Windshield Town Sedan. This was purchased from the original owner who resided in a nursing home. I have restored nearly everything in the vehicle except the paint. It has a very old paint job on it and although the paint doesn't look new it has such character and personality to it that I just couldn't make myself repaint it. This car has not had just a superficial makeover. Even the wiper motor was rebuilt. It is also done correctly to the two national Model A clubs judging standards. Original parts were restored rather opting for new replacements on all the major items such as headlights, radiator, bumpers, cowl lamps, radiator shell, etc etc. It has newly rebuilt engine, transmission, differential, steering, front end, brakes, top, glass, running boards, etc. Partial trade considered. Bill of sale given. Fairly priced at $13,750. I have over 28K invested. Call for details. Jim 913-638-7600

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

All that work and it is sold with a bill of sale! The seller should get the paper work in order before trying to sell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 05:58 pm:

Mark: That may all he can get in his state. My state does not issue titles for anything older than 1975. That is the year that they started. And now they will not give you a title for anything older than 20 years. what is a guy to do? Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 09:01 am:

Thanks everyone for the comments and calls. You're a great resource for knowledge and information. Larry Reed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Blake, Kansas City on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 09:13 am:

Larry,

I believe Dan's comment about the title applies to the SW Fordor in Kansas. I don't think Kansas issues titles for older cars.

I have looked at that car and it is pretty nice. Just needs finishing. I am tempted but I have my eye on another all original SW, just waiting for the owner to agree to sell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 03:40 pm:

Gary I purchased the Kansas SW I think it is a great buy. I also purchased the Vicky from Phil Eyre and will be picking it up after chickashaw. These are my always wanted cars. Do you know a good divorce lawyer? 😀

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 04:47 pm:

This car hobby is a disease.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

You may as well stop in Tennessee on your way to or from Mich. and buy my Fresh 100% rust free 1931 Deluxe Roadster... pictures on request.
mcclellands@bellsouth.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 12:08 am:

Larry, It sounds like the next car that you need to buy is a mid teens to mid twenties Model T Touring, with a fold down bed front seat back. That way if things go badly with your wife you will have a place to stay. Just kidding, and enjoy the 31 slant windshield and 31 Vicky.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration