FOR SALE; 1912; 4 BALL KINGSTON CARBURETOR

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; 1912; 4 BALL KINGSTON CARBURETOR
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 06:13 am:

Four Ball Kinston Carb Core; $55.00 Note this is Core and Bowl only. this Carb was used in 1912, is all brass. Would look great shined up and installed on a 1912 T. This is a very rare Carburetor. Please include $9.15 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont Co. 80504
phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 06:13 am:

Four Ball Carburetor:

4 ball

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 07:40 am:

Dave, I would like to see this carb, Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 10:39 am:

Jim, I will hold it for you. Jim Becker brought a very wounded 21 roadster to the shop for me to take a look at it. It is a beautiful T with a nice paint job and nice upholstery. How ever who ever put it together must have been a freshman in high school. There is no way that I can figure out how to get it in neutral. it still has iron pistons and original valves. It has a huge gas strainer about two inches from the carburetor.
Jim was going to try and get it started but could not do it. It belongs to someone else. I think someone is going to have to pull the motor out and start all over again. After breakfast at Grandpa's Saturday some of the guys are going to load it back on Jim's trailer so he can take it back to the new owner. If you can make it we would like to have you help us load it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration