WTB- Lincoln tools

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB- Lincoln tools
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linus Tremaine on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 02:58 pm:

Guys,
i am always hunting for lincoln tools. They have part numbers similar to Model T. Many start with 5Z, 24Z, 16Z etc and I wonder if some of you might have weird tools that you thought were for model T but aren't.
I have a spreadsheet of all the tool numbers for lincoln if anyone wants it, I can email it to you to check against anything you might have laying about.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linus Tremaine on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 08:40 am:

my email is travellak1@netzero.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linus Tremaine on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 03:28 pm:

still looking for more. I got a few from your T tool collections! Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linus Tremaine on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 08:36 am:

I need hand tools from the tool rolls supplied with the cars also. I can send part numbers to anyone who has old wrenches laying around that they might want to look through....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 09:01 am:

Send part numbers.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration