Chickasha To califirniia

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Chickasha To califirniia
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 09:38 am:

I"m heading to Tulsa to pick my new40 foot Trailor then to the swap meet if you need something hauled call me 530 885 7211 Robert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 09:45 am:

Can you drop something off in Toledo for me?

Just kidding, be safe!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 10:07 am:

Safe travels Robert !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 04:32 pm:

Hello Robert W: Did you get the '19 plates installed on a car yet and if so send me a photo, like see them.

Bill D Redding

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 06:06 pm:

Got them thank you I've been having issues with d m v. Pain. Anyways I was meaning to ask you a friend of mine LArry about 10 years ago before he died sold his red speedster. In Bakersfield I thought went redding area I'm in the hunt to help him find it. I'll be placing add next month hopping to find or get back for him Any help would be appricated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 11:35 am:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration