Sediment Bulb, Radiator Cap, Gas Cap, Axle seals for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Sediment Bulb, Radiator Cap, Gas Cap, Axle seals for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 10:34 am:

Here are a few small items for sale, all OEM Ford.

Iron Sediment bulb, completely rebuilt with new filter screen and lead gasket. The shutoff arm and drain valve have been lapped in and turn freely - ready to install, $40.00

OEM stamped, nickle plated radiator cap and gasket, $10.00

OEM Gas Cap and gasket, $5.00

OEM Rear Axle inner and outer grease seals with new leather and felts, $20.00

All prices include shipping via USPS Priority mail with tracking.

If interested, PM me with which parts you want and your shipping address. I will reply with payment instructions, thanks! :-)

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 10:58 am:

PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 11:05 am:

John, I got a PM from you, Paypal is fine, but you didn't specify which parts you wanted, please reply to my follow-up email and be sure to provide your shipping address.

Rick, your PM came in after John's, once he emails me back with what parts he wants, I will send you a follow-up email to let you know if any of the parts you are interested in are still available. A check is fine, I will send you the address to send the check to in my follow-up email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 11:13 am:

Mark , I would like the gas cap and radiator cap.
email sent......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

All of the parts are spoken for except for the rear axle inner and outer seals.

I'll lower their price to $15.00 including shipping, please PM me with your shipping address if interested, thanks! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 04:16 pm:

Mark, I'll take the inner and outer seals.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 04:33 pm:

Tommy, they're yours, I sent you an email.

All of the parts are now spoken for, thanks all and MTFCA! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration