Ruckstell Can bring to Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Ruckstell Can bring to Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

I have a few Ruckstell for sale I will be in Chickasha might be able to drop off if you are on my route from Seattle to Chickasha this Ruckstell has been rebuilt I would like $1500
It comes with the Front shifterhere is a 26/27 Number 1 for $900 26/27 Number 2 for $900 Number 3 is a small drum Ruckstell that has set of floading hubs for $1100 The last one is a 26/27 housing only
$ 300 you can contact me at (206) 915-7946

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 01:08 pm:

I'da bought that small drum with the hubs at Puyallup if you'd have had it there but ended up buying the big drum from Ted and spent all my Ruckstell/swap meet money. I'm not going to Chickasha but that is a great deal, Bill.

Those safety hubs are $300+++ and with a long nose shift lock!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm. More thought needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 03:39 pm:

The 26/27 housing only has been sold
Thanks to Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 01:22 am:

Hello Bob sent you an email

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, Arizona on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

Bill, sent pm Sat. am.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 05:25 pm:

The complete Ruckstell rear end has been sold thanks again Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 03:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 05:35 pm:

Number #2 Ruckstell has been sold
Heading to Florida thanks again Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

Small drum Ruckstell is sold thanks again Timothy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration