Wanted: Holley G carb bowl

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Holley G carb bowl
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 05:16 pm:

Just need the bowl, that's all.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 01:25 am:

Seth, I am sure I have some. I will check tomorrow and make sure and let you know.
Dave Huson, 2116 charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 02:04 pm:

Awesome, thank you sir.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 03:16 pm:

Looks like Dave didn't have one. Still looking for a Holley G bowl.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julius Korus on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 08:12 pm:

Seth , call me after noon tomorrow, I have a box of Holley carbs and parts. Thank you , Julius 830-570-3366

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

Roger that! Will do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 04:29 pm:

Seth - did you acquire the G bowl you were seeking ? I found some - no brass, all steel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 02:21 pm:

Seth - you still here ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

Hey Steve, I just thought to look and check this again. I did find the extra bowl I needed. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 10:06 pm:

O.K. - thanks for answering !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration