WTB: Truckstele over/underdrive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Truckstele over/underdrive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 11:18 pm:

WTB: Looking to purchase inline Truckstele over/under drive. These were used in early Ford and Chevrolet trucks up to the 40's.

thnx

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 04:24 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 12:21 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 11:46 am:

Never have seen a Truckstell for a Ford. They were used in Chevrolet cars only.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

Larry, back in the late '60's, my old buddy and I were nosing around an abandoned rock quarry not far from Colombia MO. and found a late '30's early '40's 1 1/2 ton Ford truck that had a Truckstell rearend in it. I remember it because it was spelled much like Ruckstell and I always wondered if they were connected. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 12:15 am:

Still looking

bcg

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration