Timers old stock

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Timers old stock
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 06:37 am:

$50 each shipping includedpicturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 07:44 am:

Scott,

I will take both new Daytimers. PN sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 08:05 am:

Mark the photo's are of the same timers front and back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 09:07 am:

Ok. I'll take the one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 11:09 am:

The New Day timer is not original. Sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 11:55 am:

That is why I said old stock not new old stock I'am pretty sure this box design was repoped in 60's

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration