N.o.s. early perches

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: N.o.s. early perches
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 06:56 am:

2 left side with oiler holes 1 right side no hole not nos but very nice with new bushing $60 each shipped 503-359-1081 hillsbros11ataol.com replace @picturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 08:50 am:

Scott,if you find a right in this condition with oiler hole,I could use one,thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. Snell on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 09:22 am:

Scott, I sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 09:24 am:

Scott. Not to hijack your post, but I have four right hand perches with oiler holes, still for sale. here is a link to my listing. Everything else, except four of the right perches has sold ... scroll down to see the perches. Maybe between the two of us we can "pair up" some more parts. So James here is your chance. have fun and be safe ...

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/722528.html?1486339697

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 09:32 am:

Sent you a PM Donnie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 09:38 am:

Daniel I did not get a PM no problem Donnie that what this site is for

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. Snell on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 10:09 am:

Scott, I will take one of the left side spring perches. I see they do not have the hunchback on them and that will match my right side perfectly.
Daniel Snell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 04:06 pm:

all perches are spoken for thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. Snell on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 03:50 pm:

Scott, please send me a pm with your mailing address.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 04:10 pm:

Dan it might be best to call Scott,his number is in the ad.He was not getting any of his PM's yesterday.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration