For Sale: NOS Ford Ignition Keys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: NOS Ford Ignition Keys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 11:32 am:

Have a surplus of what appears to be NOS Ford script keys - 10 #58, 4 #63 & 4 #70 - little dingy but not bad. $6.00 each - I'll pay postage.
Contact through Forum, please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 02:39 pm:

I would like 2 of the #58 keys
Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 03:05 pm:

They're yours, Bill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 11:05 pm:

Anyone else need "a spare" ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 10:01 pm:

Steve, I'm assuming these are brass and not nickel,correct?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 10:07 pm:

Well, I'll have to take a magnet to them but they do appear to be nickel plated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 12:00 am:

Thanks for taking the time to look Steve, I guess I may have to do some research. Do you know if the initial supplied keys were solid nickel and the replacement keys solid brass? The reason I'm asking is this. I have a solid "nickel" #58 key for my 25 that is worn nearly flat with barely discernible detail. It's possible that this key is original to the car, of course I lave no way of knowing for sure. I do have a NOS brass example which I believe is a period replacement, but I would like to have an unused nickel one.

If your #58 keys are nickel let me know and I'll take two.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 11:01 pm:

The keys I have available are non-magnetic. I did not attempt to draw a file on one to verify the underlying metal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 01:35 am:

Steve, PM sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 01:40 am:

Charles W., that is interesting. I've never seen a solid nickel key, or as far as that goes, a nickel plated one. Does anyone know any history on them? Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 12:25 pm:

I'll take three keys if you still have them (one of each pattern number). Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

I take 3 also ( 1 of each ), if still avail. tx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

I believe I can cover your requests John & Mike - please send me an email through the profile access.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration