Looking to purchase Model T accessories

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking to purchase Model T accessories
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ryan Snellen on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 04:53 pm:

Brass carbide generator
Steel speedster wheels
Livingood 4x4 conversion kit
Snowmobile ski conversion kit
Clam style driveshaft tube

If anyone has any of the above I'd be happy to chat with you!
~Ryan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 08:39 am:

NH Snocar still makes snowmobile kits I think

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 08:48 am:

I have a set of 30x 3 1/2 disk wheels I would part with

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 08:50 am:

Forgot to say I can bring to Chickasha if you want them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 09:21 am:

Seems a guy I know that has a home down here is Livingood's neighbor (grandson). To my knowledge there is nothing for sale although he showed me some pictures of T chasis with the 4x4 installed on them. If I ever get up there of find out more info I'll let everyone know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ryan Snellen on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 04:34 pm:

Thank you guys! I'm waiting to hear back from Dale on the disc wheels. Chadwick, I'll send you a message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 02:17 pm:

Bump. Have purchased disc speedster wheels. Still on the hunt for the others.

I'll add a transmission with external PTO shaft too into the hunt list :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

I have a side sideshift transmission (1910-15?)that is also a transfer case,two shafts out the front,one out the back that was for some early 4x4,possibly Badger. Missing some shift parts and case is damaged but gears look like they were preserved with that asphalt looking stuff they put in early gearboxes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 02:45 pm:

Ryan, as for the Livingood conversion I have some info since I was going to buy one as well. Mr. Livingood's son has stopped making the conversion. He might be tempted to do a few if he gets a few of us to place orders, alas that was 2 years ago... I have not spoken to him since that time and will have to look for his number...
Les Schubert had a kit, but he sold it Tim Smith and he already placed it on his T (with some machining needed to fit)
Here is the link to that installation :

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/628637.html?1459392376

The snowmobile conversion can be bought go here:

https://www.nhsnocar.com

Hope this helps! Let us know what you are planning to do!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 04:03 pm:

Steve & Robert... thank you for your respective replies! I'll send PM's to both of you.

My '12 Depot Hack (inherited from my papaw who received it from his uncle) I am looking to purify a few things like the clam style rear-end (purchased) but still need the prop driveshaft tube. And would be a nice addition to have the brass carbide generator. If someone has the accessory strap that goes under the clam shell rear-end I'd like to hear from you.

The '26 T Truck would be the 4x4 conversion.

I also inherited a '25 frame and engine (early 20's engine) which I'm slowly collecting various items to build from the ground up.

The '19 Touring I bought a few years ago will need some seat frames and wood framing aside from me blasting, painting, and re-assembling.

I'll have the '12 posted on my profile when my g/f re-sizes the photo for me :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 06:57 pm:

Bump.
Looking for:

Brass carbide generator (preferred J. Brown/ not repo)
Livingood 4x4 kit
Two piece driveshaft tube
Short shaft &/or adapter to fit with Jumbo transmission
Cross-drive magneto &/or proper mounting plate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 06:58 pm:

And I will be at Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 07:04 pm:

I may have the generator (original), I need one for my speedster but it does not have to be T. If you can't find one but can find something else we may be able to work out a trade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Smith on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

Ryan,
There are some Livingood kits under vehicles if you go back through the forum. You may have to reach out in private I f you really want one or call Mr Livingood to commission him for one. Keep it under the t and not a tt! Much fun getting it under the tt anyway. Les warned me. All good though.

Robert, it does sound like you did talk to Jessie. Great guy to chat with anyway.

Good luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

Tim, I'm not looking for a new production. thank you though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Smith on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

Ryan, understood. You may have already done more searching than I did and located some. Verifying it is Seniors and not Juniors shouldn't be too hard as junior labels his. Someone tried to get a count on Seniors some time back, but it did not turn many up. I'm sure they are stashed out there somewhere. Fun to see someone looking. TS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 06:56 am:

Ryan... just read this... I didn't get your PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration