WTB Carbide Headlight mirrored lens 5" diameter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Carbide Headlight mirrored lens 5" diameter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 07:34 pm:

Looking for a 5" round parabolic mirrored lens for a non "T" headlight I'm working on. Have a couple 6" T ones to trade if someone needs them.
Thank You,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 12:57 am:

I've sent you a private mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 01:27 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

Still looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Scholz on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 10:32 pm:

I believe I could be interested in buying one of the 6" mirrors, would you consider selling one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 10:49 am:

Larry, I have two 5 inch mirrors,both need resilvered. Actual overall measurements are 5.075 and 5.210. The larger one is a little thicker than the other. Don't want to sell them, do you still have the 6 inch Ones? Dale pre15dale@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 12:45 pm:

5" Lenses found,
Thank You,

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration