FOR SALE CHIRP WHISTLE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE CHIRP WHISTLE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 03:50 pm:

I have a chirp whistle with spark plug attachment.
It is $40 and that includes shipping to the lower 48 states.
Email, PM, call 573-two four three-16 eight one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 04:11 pm:

I will take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 04:11 pm:

I'll take that Steve. PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 05:01 pm:

Chirp Whistle sold pending payment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration