For Sale Coil Points

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale Coil Points
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 05:13 pm:

For sale 1 set of 4 coil points new old stock 40.00 US money, and I will cover the post. Cheers Colin cmavins@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 05:50 pm:

I'll take them. PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 06:08 pm:

points are spoken for I have 2 more sets available Thanks Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron MacIntyre on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 10:08 am:

Hi" If you have 1 set left , I am intrested .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

Hello Ron sent you a PM thanks Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

all 3 sets are spoken for thanks Colin

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration