Anyone know the whereabouts of one of these?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Anyone know the whereabouts of one of these?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 09:06 pm:

1915 Bridgeport Brass magneto horn.
Lets talk.
Ron Patterson 859-881-1677

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

There is one on my T :-)

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Fitz-Gerald on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 07:59 am:

I have one on my 15 touring
Fitz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 02:47 pm:

My 16 coupelet has one also but it was painted black.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

Early mag horn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

Gary Griffin in Minnesota had one for sale about 2 years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 08:15 pm:

I always referred to them as a brass bell magneto horn and I'm pretty sure they were painted originally. Just thought about this in addition to the last post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 06:39 pm:

Ron, come find me in OK,Steve

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration