:-) Houston, TX to Newark, New Jersey Port enclosed Model T or other transport leaving March 1st - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) Houston, TX to Newark, New Jersey Port enclosed Model T or other transport leaving March 1st - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 07:29 am:

March 1st

Leaving Conroe, Texas

Heading to Richmond, Indiana to drop off

Then to Granville, Ohio to pick up

Then to Newark, New Jersey Port to drop off

18 feet enclosed
6000 pound capacity
8 foot rear door clearance

MTFCA - MTFCI - HCCA - AACA - Space Coast T's Member

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

(Message edited by enclosed_ford_transport on February 27, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Kilbury on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 11:35 pm:

Wow! Bring it to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Kilbury on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 11:44 pm:

Hi FJ, I would like to find a Depot Hack with a two speed rear end and RM brakes. I think there is one near Wilksbarre, Pa. I have not had time to look for it. I would pay you to look at it. I would pay you to deliver it to me in Pultneyville, NY. That is near Rochester, NY.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 03:46 am:

Larry,

Give me a call .....

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 04:08 pm:

February 28th

Dropped off in Conroe, TX

Space to Newark, NJ and the Northeast still available

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 09:42 am:

March 1st

On my way now to New Jersey .....

Still have room !

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration