WTB RT.firewall bracket and Ruckstell shift lever

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB RT.firewall bracket and Ruckstell shift lever
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

Does anyone have an original 1915 right side firewall to frame bracket and Ruckstell shift lever you'd be willing to part with? Don't have to be perfect.Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robin Pharis on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 07:25 pm:

Looking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 08:30 pm:

I have an extra ruxtell shift bracket. Make offer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 10:03 pm:

I have the complete shift lever minus the knob. Was going to take it o Chickasaw. Made one for my speedster out of a hand brake lever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 09:11 am:

Sent you a PM Rich.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 09:37 am:

Hi James,

I may have the firewall to frame bracket. I will look for it. Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration