For Sale: More Misc. Model T Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: More Misc. Model T Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 08:36 pm:

Here's a few more T parts that need new homes - shipping included !

Nice matched set of Diamond Mfg. 1914 ONLY windshield hinges - $75, transmission pans - most likely used repros. - $50, 1911 - 1912 d.s. only side lamp bracket - countersunk holes w/offset - looks too good to be an original - $35, 1913 d.s. only side lamp bracket - square holes w/offset - steel not cast - $25, '26-'27 ??? headlamp support brackets - threaded - no rod - $30 pr., aluminum accessory steering column support - $20.

Please contact through the Forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

Sent you PM on the steering bracket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 09:16 pm:

Hey Steve, I'll buy the transmission pans. I'm sending you a PM now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

Transmission pans & the steering column support bracket are spoken for - thanks guys & MTFCA !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 12:34 am:

Steve I'll take the headlight supports please

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dysart - SoCal on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 02:58 am:

Steve, I'll take the windshield hinges. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 09:43 am:

Consider them yours, fella's ! Thanks MTFCA !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dorn on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 10:34 am:

Steve, I'll take the 13 side lamp bracket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 11:59 am:

O.K. Dave. Thanks MTFCA !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration