1924 Touring Parts Needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1924 Touring Parts Needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Allen - Conroe, TX on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

I'm needing the following parts...in "weathered" but otherwise good condition (to match the car)for my 24 Touring:

- Door hinges, rear, both sides
- Rear view mirrors, side and middle of windshield
- Interior door panels
- Seats material and springs
- Top (material only)
- Door latches (all three)
- Full set of serviceable wheels

I'll be at Chickasha and can meet you there.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 08:45 am:

Don, I have the latches and I am coming to
Chickasha. Do you need the strikes Also?
I may have the hinges
, which ones do you need the tapered ones or straight? You cam PM me. Dale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 09:41 am:

Straight door hinges are 1925 only.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menteer on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 05:40 pm:

Don, I may have a mirror you can have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Allen - Conroe, TX on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

Thanks Dale.

Yes, I need the strikes also.

I'm not familiar with the difference between the tapered or straight hinges. I'll look this evening and take a photo of the one set of hinges on the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Allen - Conroe, TX on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 01:03 pm:

Thanks David.

I'll be in touch via email.

Also....haven't heard back from my wife's cousin yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

Don, I looked and I don't have the hinges.
The latches won't take much room so I will bring them to chickasha. You can email me about how to find you when I get there pre15dale@hotmail.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration