Wanted 2 Rajo 4V small rocker covers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted 2 Rajo 4V small rocker covers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 09:19 pm:

I am looking for 2 Rajo rocker covers - the design that is used in pairs on the 4V head - either original or reproduction are of interest

This
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 11:51 pm:

I have a set I'd be happy to sell you. I'll email you pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 12:34 am:

Howdy John, I have a set of valve covers like you are looking for. They are reproduction and aluminum but they fit nicely. On my 4V head I went to a one piece rocker shaft to help keep the towers sturdier by connecting them to each other. I just put some oilers on top of the towers rather than cut up the valve covers to make them work with the new shaft.

I even have the oil felts and the studs the covers were mounted with. $300 and shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 07:19 am:

Great see my PM Seth!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration