Auto Theft-Signal System for salw

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Auto Theft-Signal System for salw
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith G Golnik on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

For sale:

Auto Theft-Signal System
Made by Miller-Chapman Co
Patented Aug, 25, 1914

Works and has one key

Does not fit my '27 but should fit the earlier model wheels. Shows nice original red paint.

Would like $125 or trade for one in similar condition that will fit my '27. Buyer to pay for USPS shipping.Pic1Pic2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Ireland, Montrose, Iowa on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 12:21 pm:

Keith. What letter/number combination is indicated on the inside of both halves? That is a size indicator. Then what rim and tire size are you using on your '27. Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 10:25 pm:

Keith:

I have a lock available but no key. I sent you a private message with the measurements.

I can provide additional photos if you are interested.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration