Available: 1915 Model T Owners & Operators Manual.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Available: 1915 Model T Owners & Operators Manual.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kull on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 09:05 am:

Full title is Ford Motor for Owners and Operators of Ford Cars.

Published 1915.

Worn. Well used. But usable.

Anyone interested please TEXT me: 585.362.1351
You can also email.
Please don't call me. Text is easiest and fastest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 09:37 am:

I was hoping that when this ad was transferred from the technical board to here it would actually have a price attached to it.
These are available every day on eBay, so having to take the time to text the seller to find out what his price is probably won't lead to a quick sale.

JMO

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration