Tires needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Tires needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:03 am:

I'd like to find/buy 5 decent used tires, 4.50 X 21 that I can mount on an unrestored '25 T Tudor. The car won't be driven very much, only short distances. Hopefully someone near Conroe/Houston, Texas has some that I can pick up. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:25 am:

T tires are very high these days . $ 150 each or just about for the 3.5 . Gotta look for used !!! If anyone has a good source ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:50 am:

Hello John, I probably have a couple good sets of 21" tire I can sell. Will check them and send you a private message later today.
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 11:34 am:

Thanks Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Simmang on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 12:25 pm:

I have 5 black and 4 white $25 each Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

Don- interested in your 4 whites.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 12:32 pm:

Don, I'll take the 5 black. Just sent a PM with my cell and I'll come over and pick them up. Thanks,

John Mays, Conroe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 01:37 pm:

Where is the post I put on earlier saying I had 2 tires in Ohio???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By james andrick on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 08:10 pm:

IF there is 4 available tires I will buy them. Jim 218 742 2750

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

FYI, I think Summit Racing has the $99 tires and free shipping if you want a set that matches and will work for a little longer than used.

Just another option.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration