Cranks reground

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Cranks reground
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:09 am:

1926 cranks. My friend Eric has these I'm posting for him$300 for 10/10 20/20. $250. No exchange. Reground and mag flexed And no they are not EE. Only have a couple left. Contact bcanuumber99@yahoo.com. Can deliver Chickasha. NO SEARCHING AND OR WAITING FOR YOUR GRINDER AND THERE NOT THE EARLY CRANKS AND NO CORE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:43 am:

I sent an email to the above address regarding the 20/20. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:53 am:

My email to Eric bounced. Is that an extra "u" in the "nuumber" part of his email address?

(Update: I think I answered my own question. Resent the email without the extra "u" and it didn't bounce.)

(Message edited by WMH on March 01, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 11:02 am:

Correction on email bcanumber99@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

Bump. 1 left FYI I forgot to say they have large fillet area when they were ground

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

I still haven't received an email back in answer to mine from this morning. What do I need to do to execute the transaction?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:37 pm:

Sorry about this Walter You can also contact me I'm Eric's friend he was probably. At work between work and or working on other peoples car Model t and a s Oh I also failed to say reo. To Eric I would say works a 17 hour day I will be traveling out with my truck so I will make sure I have your part Eric will probably join in the Texas area. Via where he is flying in Robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

One of the Cranks is going to our new model T friend Walter in Pennsylvania. Thank you.
Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 11:46 pm:

Thanks you Robert. I just became concerned when I saw your post that they were selling, thinking maybe my emails weren't going through.

Thanks also to you Erik. It is much appreciated! Your check will go out tomorrow by carrier pigeon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 06:12 pm:

1 left Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration