New Timken 09075/09076 Front Wheel Bearings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: New Timken 09075/09076 Front Wheel Bearings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles L. Kuntz on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 11:58 am:

NOS pair of left and right front outer when bearings, mint condition in the original boxes. I can email photos if you send me your email address. I also have the inner bearings, but need someone to check on the correct part numbers. I will sell them for a low price also. $95 for the pair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 03:45 pm:

Hi Charles,
I will take them. Mike at 319-430-4995 Please call me. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 06:12 am:

Chuck, please see my response to your email. Thanks, mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration