Car Wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Car Wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nick Ilax on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 01:09 pm:

Hello, I'm looking for a 4 door or 2 door sedan project to work on with my kids. Don't want anything super nice, just something we can make drivable. Preferably close to Iowa, I'm not able travel very far. I do have a '53 Ford 2dr project, I'd trade if anyone was interested. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 02:44 pm:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gember on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 07:53 am:

Posting for a club member

I have got about $6,500.00 wrapped up in the car including a complete new correct interior with green pin stripes!

As can be seen, the five original wire wheels have been restored and five new whitewall tires, replacing the originals, that were rotten, have added!

Note: almost no signs of water stains on the interior, which indicates that the wood is likely in great shape!

We have more pictures of the car that we can provide!

It is the most complete un-restored T I have ever run across, including when I restored my 1920 Roadster in high school!

If any of the members are interested, have them get in touch with me! Also, would consider a trade for a good running T! Would prefer an open car if available!

If there are any questions about the car, please let me know!

Best regards,

Keith P. Ellis
Electric Connection, Inc.
641 Kingway Drive
Old Hickory, TN 37138-2313

+615-847-2157 (O)
+615-847-2308 (C)1926 4 Door

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 01:37 am:

" Almost no signs of water stains " ! so it has some ?

IS the car running ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 09:42 am:

Mike,

Call the Seller at the number(s) that are listed.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 11:22 am:

I guess youre right JIM . Now.... are you in nj already so i can buy you a cup of coffee ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration