1926 Model T Roadster Pickup For sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Model T Roadster Pickup For sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale A. Davis on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

This is a 1926 Ford Model T Roadster and as the motor number indicates, was built in Oct. 1925. Priced at $14,000

This is my father-in-lawís car and it lives, in its own garage, on the Eastern Shore of Maryland about 20 miles east of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.
The Roadster has both the truck bed and the Turtle Back (I think thatís what itís called). It comes with a new spare tire mounted on an original rim with an original tire carrier that mounts on the running board. Also, it has a recently installed new top with a cover for storing the top... the seat cushions were replaced at the same time. This vehicle has the electric start and the water pump features.
I just added an transmission oil filter screen which also distributes more oil to the clutch plates. It has a brand new muffler. There is also an assortment of tools that seem to be original to the vehicle. Iíve included a picture of what tools we have.
Since my father-in-law has had this car (about 10 years), heís had a Model T mechanic go over the drive train replacing the transmission bands with upgraded ones and tuning up the engineÖ it runs fine.
Please note that the photos attached are small in size (kb)Ö I have many more shots in much higher resolution that I can email to interested parties.
Please email Dale at: dadavis3@comcast.net with any questions or additional info requests.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 03:49 pm:

I will be dropping off at the Newark New Jersey Port & available for direct enclosed transport in about (10) days.

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration