Looking for '15 body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for '15 body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 05:15 pm:

I am looking for a body for a 1915. I have full chassis (axles, engine etc), all the tin (fenders, splash apron, running boards) just need a body to go with everything. I prefer a runabout but will consider a touring car. Probably not interested in a closed car but we could talk. I can be reached at 315-five2five-1646 or bhealey(AT)northland.net Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 12:34 pm:

Small bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

A few leads, but still in market.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

Would you be interested in a '15/16 touring way out here in California?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 11:56 pm:

I would

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 12:50 am:

I'll start a new thread as soon as I have some pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robin Pharis on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 12:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

California is a bit to far for me, but I do like the 16. Those are the projects I prefer to start with.

still looking for 15' body, runabout prefered

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil C Bartlett, Shively CA on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

Robin, sent you a pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 09:56 pm:

Do your homework on this. Most of the '15s I've seen are not real '15s at all, beware of what you are buying!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robin Pharis on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 08:03 pm:

Larry good eye it's a 1916

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration