:-) - Arkansas - Missouri - Tennessee to the Northeast enclosed transport today - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) - Arkansas - Missouri - Tennessee to the Northeast enclosed transport today - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 09:45 am:

March 2nd

MTFCA - MTFCI - HCCA - AACA - Space Coast T's member

This morning I am in Little Rock, Arkansas .....

I am going to hang around until tomorrow to see if I can get another vehicle to the
Midwest and/or Northeast from Arkansas - Tennessee - Missouri - Illinois.

18 feet space available
6000 pound capacity
8 foot rear door clearance

On my trailer now is this 1922 Model T Roadster headed to the MTFCA Museum in Richmond, IN.

This makes at least (5 ) vehicles I have hauled for this museum ...

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 04:44 pm:

March 3rd

Leaving Brinkley, AR in the morning.

Still have room ..... :-)

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 07:23 pm:

Jim, give me a call. I have the tanker that I donated to Richmond. They need it for their TT Truck. I am about 2 hours west of Little Rock off I-40. 501-745-4397 or 501-745-1434 tomorrow (4th) Donnie Brown ....... you may never be this close for a long time ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 07:08 am:

March 3rd

Headed out from Brinkley, Arkansas around 9 a.m.

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration