NOS TT Drive Shaft Felt Container part #1040

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NOS TT Drive Shaft Felt Container part #1040
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 10:41 am:

Five NOS TT Drive Shaft Felt Containers, part #1040.

$35 for all five - includes shipping via USPS First Class package.

My father picked these up over 65 years ago from a southern Minnesota Ford dealer.

To the best of my knowledge, the vendors do not carry this part, NOS or reproduction. (They do carry the corresponding drive shaft felt #1039.)

Please respond via the private message function by clicking on my name above. Please include your email address so I can reply.

I will not respond to inquiries that I consider spam or scam.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 08:43 am:

Drive shaft of axle shaft??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 10:33 am:

As stated in the ad, they are for the drive shaft for a TT (truck).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 01:33 pm:

Years ago, my dad had NOS parts to rebuild TT rear ends - he bought them from a Ford dealership in southern Minnesota around 1950. These caps and the brake shoe bolts in my other ad are all that he has left.

In the Price List of Parts Catalog, it is listed in the One Ton Truck driveshaft section as "1040 D.S. felt container……..1918-27."

Here is a drawing to show you where it is located:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration