Robe Rail

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Robe Rail
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 11:06 am:

Robe Rail

$60 - incudes shipping via USPS Ground

Very good original condition - refer to photos.

Black enamel over steel.

27.5" bracket center to bracket center.

29.5" from bracket end to bracket end.

1/2" diameter

The brackets are designed so can they can be screwed directly to the underside of the front seat tack rail/wood ledge. Or, if you prefer, it can be mounted to the seat back by drilling into the sheet metal.

Please respond via the private message function by clicking on my name above. Please include your email address so I can reply.

I will not respond to inquiries that I consider spam or scam.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 11:48 am:

SOLD - pending receipt of payment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration