QUALITY TRANSPORT AVAILABLE ON OR ABOUT MARCH 16TH

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: QUALITY TRANSPORT AVAILABLE ON OR ABOUT MARCH 16TH
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 12:25 pm:

Hello Everyone,

I am taking a well deserved week or so at home, so the construction company can finish up the addition on my building (more room for toys).

I will have one transport spot available on or about March 16th from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Pennsylvania down to Eastern Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas or Louisiana.

This spot will be on the Featherlite single car open trailer w/large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips.

I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is not an issue. NEVER is there a charge for unloaded miles.

I have 3 million accident-free transport miles over the last 34 years (conservatively 2000 vehicles)

Please see this link for hundreds of references posted by the actual customers that have used my service in the past.
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

I use only clean, well maintained, nice looking equipment that you would not be embarrassed to have show up in your neighborhood.

Please give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. No deposits taken.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

AS ALWAYS, I AM NOT AFRAID TO POST MY FULL NAME OR PICTURES OF MY TRUCKS & TRAILERS!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 09:25 am:

Hello Everyone,

The spot on the open Featherlite single car trailer from the Great Lakes area down to Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas or Louisiana is still available.

I would like to load on or about March 16th. This gives me a couple of days at home between trips.

*** Also, I appreciate the ability to post my ad for free on the site & out of respect for other members, I will NOT bump my ad to the top sooner than every three days. Even though this is not a rule here(it should be) it is the considerate thing to do & I am under NO delusion that anybody give a damn what city I am in everyday!***

Give me a call or an email for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration