Wanted: Information on a "Wanted" Ad

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Information on a "Wanted" Ad
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 04:36 pm:

I believe some time back and I can't seem to locate the ad, a fellow was seeking out an original Ford (or repro) '26-'27 spare tire/wheel carrier that mounted to the P.S. top iron - anyone know who that was or if you're the fellow looking, drop me a note.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

26-7 roadster pickup used what you are describing, it picked up the DS top pivot and ran down to the running board.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

Yes, I'm quite aware of what it is - thanks for your input - my mistake - it attaches to the D.S. iron.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Pitts on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 10:05 pm:

How much are you asking for the spare carrier Steve?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 09:38 am:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 09:42 am:

?

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/728705.html?1487714941

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 11:59 am:

Thanks Mark - no wonder I couldn't find it in the "classifieds" !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration