FS Model T Complete Engine & Transmission 10/19

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Model T Complete Engine & Transmission 10/19
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Sentz on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

I have a complete long block motor and transmission Serial number 3504578 I'm looking to sell. Motor spins over freely and appears clean inside.

Recently was handed down a 26 Model T Roadster pickup from my grandfather which I'm in the process of restoring. The motor was siting with the truck in the barn. I was told it was possibly rebuilt years ago and my grandfather kept it as a spare.

I can send more pictures upon request.
Not sure what its worth. Make an offer.
Located in Lake Worth, FL, 33462
Ed 561-662-4611

https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/pts/6026866464.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Sentz on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:20 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Sentz on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 05:07 am:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration