For sale 1914 motor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 1914 motor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nick Nicholas on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

1914 engine casting date 4-27-14 complete rebuild. .020 under EE crank balanced with flyweel, sleeved to standard,hard seats,hard valves,all new trans drums balanced and aligned,chaffen regrind cam,$5500.00 can take to Chickasha or ship fastenal. can send progress pics. contact me at 719-250-2991. Engine Side ViewEngine picture rear viewEngine L Side view

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Olson on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 05:25 pm:

Gents, I have been to see this engine and it has been built up in a very meticulous process. Thanks Nick for taking the time to show this new member what an exceptional rebuild requires!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

Nice set up. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 08:38 pm:

Bump

Surprised you haven't sold this motor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 01:01 am:

Me too, Mike. That's a great engine because Nick is a great builder. He also has a lot of money in it. Those drums aren't cheap!!! Neither are sleeves and all that work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nick Nicholas on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 05:31 pm:

1914 Engine sold. Going to the Netherlands Thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration