Transport Needed Sierra Vista CA to Bakersfield Swap meet early April

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Transport Needed Sierra Vista CA to Bakersfield Swap meet early April
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Poffenroth on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 09:52 pm:

Hello All,
I have purchased a complete, running, largely unrestored 1911 Touring from Ward Kimball. Im seeking help getting it to Bakersfield Swap meet where friends will haul back up to Western WA. I'll give it a supervised run through, and then drive it to Spokane. Old school.

Anyone moving an empty trailer towards Bakersfield want to haul the T?

I will insure fir full value and pay a fair rate for this first portion.

My cell is five oh 9. Nine 8 1 four three 7 eight.

Or don@dryflydistilling.com - which offers other benefits to my hauling service provider.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Poffenroth on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 09:52 pm:

Sierra Vista AZ not CA

(Message edited by Dgpoff on March 02, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 10:07 pm:

I sent you a text, we will be travelling to Bakersfield from FL via AZ. We have been planning on purchasing a trailer in CA to bring my T parts back but maybe we could work something out and get a larger trailer in AZ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Poffenroth on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 02:44 pm:

I'll call this weekend Chadwick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Poffenroth on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 06:31 pm:

Thanks for the offers of assistance. Freighter Jim will be handling the load from AZ to Spokane.

Don

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration