TURTLE DECK

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: TURTLE DECK
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 07:31 pm:

Asking $250.00 plus actual shipping. It's large so shipping will be a bit high.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 07:33 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

Free if you are 25 years old or less. Just pay shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

well, my son is 8!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Jull in Oakland on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 04:35 pm:

Hal my daughter is 12 and I can pick it up!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Morton on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 01:06 pm:

How about under 35?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rik Van on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 04:18 am:

I'm 47 but for 25 years I've been piecing together (bit by bit) a '20-2 roadster shell so I was 22 when I found it in a gulley... one day I'll get it together does that count? lol!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 08:41 am:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration