Bosch Front Plate Magneto Drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Bosch Front Plate Magneto Drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 01:25 pm:

Excellent condition, gears and teeth are nice with minimal wear, some fan belt grooves on front cover. Pitting here and there, but a nice one and hard to find with good gears. Takes the common Bosch DU4 Magneto. 300.00 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 01:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dysart - SoCal on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 02:43 pm:

pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 03:10 pm:

I should get royalties for all of the times people have used my photo of my 1913 Speedster engine with DU4 set-up:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 04:47 pm:

Bill, You should sign the photo as well like a Picasso!
If anyone else has one for sale, send me a note.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 07:11 pm:

Ed I will take it
Sent PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 07:40 pm:

Sold pending

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration