FS model t parts lot 2early valve cover ford, .070 thick. $40.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS model t parts lot 2early valve cover ford, .070 thick. $40.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 02:00 pm:

Early valve cover doors, .070 thick. $40. Stewart 4007 speedo drive mounting bracket $10 each, I have 9. Ford special 1 to 1 drive, gear and bracket $135. Stewart 2.5 to 1 right hand drive $235. All plus postage. Kdmks AT att.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dorn on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 12:20 am:

Kim I sent you an email about the ford special drive unit, thanks. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 10:12 am:

Kim, I'll take the valve cover doors. Are you going to Chickasha? Dale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 05:55 pm:

Ford special drive and valve covers are sold. I have more valve cover Doors if anyone needs them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration