Misc parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Misc parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 10:52 pm:

Helping out a friend who has the following for sale:
1915 engine tranny combo, extra alumin hogshead with ribbed pedals that he bought with sealed shafts , NOS we were told brass radiator. 1915 rear axle driveshaft whole assembly. Wakesha Ricardo head that was repaired on the side but still works good working to get pictures hard to get to ....send message for info

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 08:40 am:

I may be interested in the radiator. Price and pics?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 08:53 am:

I want to see picture of head robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 05:06 pm:

As I said working to get pictures pm or email me as I don't see ad all the time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 06:08 pm:

Where are these located?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Fisher on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 10:24 pm:

Is the engine still available? How much?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 10:39 pm:

Interested in the rear axle driveshaft assembly. Is it the two piece style?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 10:56 pm:

pics and prices on fordbarn open to reasonable offers

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration