California to Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: California to Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 08:33 am:

We will be leaving the 12 th. With pickup and going Tulsa to pick up 40 foot hauler and coming to the swap meet and coming back to California contact for hauling freight 530 885 7211 Robert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 05:28 pm:

Where in CA are you leaving from?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 05:38 pm:

R.V.

Click on the User Profile ...

Newcastle, CA is listed.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 09:28 pm:

Central off i80 Auburn reno salt lake ? Tulsa ok
New Castle east of Sacramento CA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 10:11 pm:

Thank s Bob He is right

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

We are taking the southern route. Route 66

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 02:30 am:

Robert, how close are you coming to LA?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 05:26 pm:

Take the 99 to Barstow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 06:34 pm:

Then meet Kim Dobbins in Mohave for a hand off as you take the 58 to the I-40 .....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 06:37 pm:

Yes! PM me Robert if you have room for 3 medium boxes. thanks, Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

check your email I've had problems with the pms

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration