Looking for a 1911 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for a 1911 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 12:13 pm:

Starting a new want ad since the last one was kind of hijacked. I'm still looking for a 1911 Model T Touring car in running order. I'd like to find one that has it's original interior and engine. I'm looking for a preservation candidate not a fully restored T - one that's either original or had an older restoration that's starting to show some age. I lost one in Arizona so I know they are still out there; anyone feel like parting with theirs?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 05:45 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 05:39 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josh Bryant on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 11:05 am:

Not exactly what you are looking for, but I have a 1911 Model T Roadster (Mother-In-Law) right-hand drive that I inherited from my grandfather. He restored 10+ of his own Model Ts and helped dozens of others restore their vehicles. This one was restored in the late 1980s, early 1990s. I drove it in parades as a teenager and my grandfather took it on Model T tours. So it will run, but it hasn't been started in 10+ years.

I have had it in storage for 12 years now (out of state) and am considering selling it. If you are interested, let me know what details you are looking for on the parts. I have some (very poor) photos from a few years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 11:44 am:

Hey, Josh, thanks for the info but I'm really shooting for a touring car, since I have kids and grandkids I want to drive around. But I'd love to see some photos of the car! Send me a PM and we'll go from there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Or feel free to call me at 586-281-6334 EST.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 01:16 pm:

Id like to see pictures too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josh Bryant on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 01:28 pm:

Thanks for speaking with me Bill.

I posted photos on the forum as to no hijack your post. Others can check them out here:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/734111.html?1488997596

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 08:03 pm:

bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration