'14 parts FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: '14 parts FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 03:13 pm:

After much consideration...latest '14 project just turned into a speedster. Parts for sale; Complete new touring wood frame,very well done, [includes pieces not shown or installed] pass side sheet metal,doors,seat backs,top irons,several sets top sockets,windshield,coil box,many headlights,rear fenders, radiators,and more. let me know what your interested in. More pictures coming 541-991-2363

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

I would be interested in the body parts as well as the radiator and front wheels if they're available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

PM Sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Scholz on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 10:00 pm:

Jack: I'm interested in the sidelights. If they are for sale, please send particulars, (PM) or call 715-891-4085. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 11:54 pm:

Jack, you mentioned radiators, so I'm interested in one that would be appropriate to a '15-'16. I'm also interested in the coil box. Send PM with details or you can call 707-three two six-2178.
Thank you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration