FS Top Sockets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Top Sockets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

I have a huge pile of top sockets for both touring and roadster (late teens through the end of production). Originally, I had offered these for sale individually; however, most folks just wanted a piece here and there which would require breaking up complete sets. Instead, I am offering the whole pile for $400. I prefer they be picked up or I can deliver them to the Bakersfield Swap Meet next month. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

A complete set for 26 roadster would be nice. I guess you can feel lucky I dont live closer. I would be bugging you all the time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 10:33 pm:

Not sure what is in the pile. Take them all and sell the rest. I'm sure a few folks back east will be making the trek to Bakersfield.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 12:04 pm:

Separated the pile by year so you all can get a better idea of what exactly is being offered. Here are a few more pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 09:59 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 04:05 pm:

Reduced to $375.00 for the pile. Pick up or I can deliver to Bakersfield Swap Meet.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration